Introducing the second generation of the Norse Projects
Rokkvi classic – a versatile, three quarter length, down-filled jacket
re-designed to provide an optimal balance of lightweight functionality,
durability and comfort. Constructed from a 3-layer Polartec
Neoshell® outer fabric and lined with high-density nylon ripstop.
The Rokkvi Neoshell 2.0 offers ideal protection against rain
and snow in all environments. Goose down provides one of the highest warmth to
weight ratios of any species. The 600 fill power goose down in the Rokkvi
provides warmth without excess bulk or weight. Our white goose down is
ethically sourced from Europe and processed in Germany by a 100 year old family
- Lined with high-density nylon ripstop fabric and
insulated with 600 fill European goose down.
- All internal seams are taped to the highest
standard to fully waterproof the jacket.
- Riri water resistant zips with auto-lock puller,
ensures secure protection against the elements.
- The waterproof and breathable 3-layer outer
layer provides full protection against rain and snow in all environments.
- A waterproof and highly breathable
fabric; Neoshell combines the best of soft-shell and hard-shell technology
into a ‘top of class’ weatherproof fabric.
- The last step in sealing up the Rokkvi from wind
and rain is the snap and zip up front closure.
- Swiss engineered Riri waterproof zips are used
on the front of the jacket to keep weather out.